HapPy ReAdinG in tHis Boring-LoOking PieCes oF paPeRs

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just one mistake..I FORGOT..

Simple..
with that one mistake, they all attacked me directly.. 
Is it that bad that i forgot?? I know its not supposed to be.. 
But i'm juz human though.. 
I also tend to forgot a things, like u.. 
What if u forgot like me happened today.. 
U give to many things to do, to many things to remember, 
yet i've being scolded by all of you juz becoz I FORGOT..?? 
Am i dat bad..?? 



When i succeed to do a things, u praised me.. 
But when i made a mistake, u juz ambush me.. 
Especially the 'third person'.. 
Ahh..no need to say HER name here, juz make me more sick.. 
Even to write a sentence about her, i dont feel like.....arrgghhhhh... 
HATE HER SO MUCH...

n suddenlly this song appears..


okebai...until we meet again...

No comments: